Get the Share on Facebook widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! FEELING CRAFTY | Helen Roberts | Contemporary Craft & Textiles: Getting Back To It

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Getting Back To It


Hi everyone...I'm back from my travels around France, I had an amazing time although at times it was very cold! As you can see from the picture above I couldn't quite leave my flea market addiction alone whilst away and managed to get a couple of beautiful postcards, a book and an envelope complete with letter inside as well as two small pocket calenders from this market we stumbled across in Clamecy. I had slight disappointment at the time as I was completely ripped off for the lot, spending 18 Euros (I'm a sucker for all things old) but things got worse after we returned to our campsite later in the day. When I came to take out my treasures from the camera case they had been in since buying them.......the two small calenders were gone, I think I've only just managed to get over it! at least I have the memory of them.....

I've also moved back into my newly decorated studio.....which is so much better than being cramped up on my dining table! I start back at uni next Monday so I'm busy doing last minute work to bulk up the summer work I've already done......and preparing for writing my dissertation.....eek! I 'll pop up some crafty posts in a few days to get us back on track...take it easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment